Address and Information
1245 4th St
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Saint Peter and Saint Paul Coptic Orthodox Church was established in 1989 through the efforts of His Grace Bishop Dioscorus, Hegumen Father Tadros Malaty, and the late Hegumen Father Saleeb Sourial.
In 1993, a church building was purchased in Santa Monica near the beach. Hegumen Father Paul Megally arrived the same year, followed by Father Youhanna Youssef in 2004 before he moved to Archangel Raphael and Saint Mina in Palmdale in 2004. Father Mina Ghebrial was ordained for the church in April 2007. Archdeacon Michael Ishak has also served the church in 2001.