22700 Saint Minas Ct
Colton, CA 92324
Tel. (909) 422-1085
Saint Mina Coptic Orthodox Church was established in 1986 to serve Copts who moved eastward from the Los Angeles area.
Father Abrahim Aziz Gindi served the church until the late Hegumen Father Daniel Farag was ordained in 1990. Under Father Daniel’s stewardship, the congregation of the church was able to purchase a parcel of land around the hills of Grand Terrace and build a beautiful church in the modern Coptic style shaped like Noah’s ark and painted on the inside by the late Dr. Isaac Fanous.
After the late Hegumen Father Daniel’s departure in 2002, Father Macarius Shehata started his service in the parish and was joined by Father Lazarus Yassa in November 2008.