1617 W. La Palma
Anaheim, CA 92801
Saint Mary and Saint Verena Coptic Orthodox Church was established in 1997 to serve North Orange County. Services were held at several rented facilities until the current church building was purchased and renovated in May 2002.
On October 19, 2004, a part of the relics of Santa Verena was joyfully transferred to the parish from Zurzach, Switzerland, accompanied by Father Joseph Boulos and several members of the congregation.
|Father Joseph Boules